EU Gateway | Business Avenues is an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union. Driven by business opportunities, the programme accelerates high potential European companies in Asian markets through sector-focused business missions organised in key markets.
The next business mission in the CleanTech sector will take place from 20 to 24 March 2017
Benefits for selected companies to participate in the business mission are:
• Privileged access to focused business opportunities
• Targeted meetings with potential business partners and key contacts
• Readily available market intelligence
• Low entry costs
• Internationalisation coaching and support on doing business in China
• Business support during and after the mission to facilitate the deal
Information specific to the missions, including the costs that will be covered, may be found on our website:
Applications are now open for the EU Gateway to China Business Mission on Clean Technologies. EU companies active in this sector are invited to apply.
When: 20 – 24 March 2017
Where: Beijing, China
Find out more: https://www.eu-gateway.eu/business-missions/missions-calendar/clean-technologies-china
Deadline: 2 December 2016